Time for a contest!
A week after learning my sensitivity to gluten is approaching normal, I celebrated by consuming which of the following previously-verboten food items:
- A 3-piece original-flavored KFC meal, complete with extra biscuit
- 4 Krispy Kreme donuts (you can really taste the arteriosclerosis!)
- A pint of Ben & Jerry’s chocolate fudge brownie ice cream
- Homemade chicken and real dumplings
- A package of Little Debbie Swiss Rolls
- Butternut squash ravioli from the Red Cedar Grill
- A Mediterranean veggie sandwich from Panera
- Half a loaf of honey white bread from Great Harvest
- A stack of pancakes that would make Homer Simpson blush
- 2 pastries from Coffee Jam – a Nanaimo bar, and a cinnamon bun
- Kraft Macaroni & Cheese
- Chocolate peanut butter ice cream in a waffle cone from Cold Stone
- Half a deep-dish pizza from DeLuca’s
- A pint of Hopslam beer
The prize will be a box of Gluten-Free Pantry Chocolate Truffle Brownie Mix shipped or delivered to you free of charge. These are a treat for GF and non-GF people alike – they’re delicious!
Should more than one person guess the correct answer, the first genius will receive the prize.
My Foursquare history will be of no use on this one, sorry.
Leave your answer in the comments, please. The winner will be announced on Monday!